got my pram!!!

sarah0202

Reaction score
well yesterday we went to kiddicare in peterborough to look at prams i wasn't going to buy one just have a look then maybe buy it online, OMG i was totally shocked at how many types there was there i had no idea where to start, but i had liked the look of the obaby zezu online so went to find that one and have a look but when i found it i wasn't so keen it felt really long and a bit awkward to push, so was walking around just looking at all the different types anyway went to the silver cross section when i had ds i had a silver cross 3d which was ok but this time i wanted only one bar rather than handles, parent facing pushchair, and the 3d when in travel system mode was long and heavy, but they had a newer version called silver coss linear freeway and it had everything i wanted and was lovely to push and i even already have the car seat to go with it! the only downside i could see was it was a bit bulky when folded down but i have a focus with a fairly good sized boot so i don't think i would have a problem with it, anyway the whole thing was on offer for £310 so we come home with it :dance:i can't find a link that works to put up tho but its on the silver cross site and mothercare x

Eeeeeee! So exciting. Its great when you get something big like that.

Woohooo! It's great when you find something that ticks all your boxes - sounds like you found the perfect pram for you and your LO! :)

Glad you got your pram sorted, I would love to get mine but OH has listened to his family to much and thinks its bad luck bringing a pram home before 27 weeks :( x

Glad you got your pram sorted. We got ours last week and I'm still excited about it lol.

I wish we could go to kiddicare, sounds fab.x

i was a bit worried bout the whole not having the pram in the house before baby is here but its my 2nd child and if i was gonna keep my last pram then it would be here and the deal seemed to good to pass up, kiddicare had a amazing selection of prams i didn't know where to start in fact it had everything you could ever want/need for a baby!

Ive ordered this one too!! I love it xx

Me and my DH built ours up then sat shaking our heads looking at it realising we actually own a pram and a baby is actually on the way... sunk in a little that day lol... its very exciting glad you got a good deal :D:D xx

Yay :dance: Glad you have got one, its always best to have a play before you buy, then you know you wont be disappointed!

I might pinch your point about having the pram in the house before baby arrives, I know my youngest is 12, but still!! I really want my pram here :( i'm sick of having to wait a week till I get to have a little play with it :lol: think its time to throw a tantrum :shakehead: :lol:

Glad you got your pram is soo exciting!! i get mine on Friday :)

Did you think the kiddicare shop was good? i really want to go but it's about an hour and a bit away from me so just wanted to know if it's worth the journey? seeing as i already have my pram sorted.

Also do you know if they have any nursing chairs there? i really need to get one but not sure where to go! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back