snowww!!

sarafet

Reaction score
aiden seen snow for the first time ever this morning :D he was sooo confused as to why everything was white :lol:

this is standing at our front door (we still have our jammies on.)

snow019.jpg

snow020.jpg

and from our back door..

snow021.jpg

snow022.jpg

:D

Its really bad here, hubby is stuck on his way to work :? he set off 35 mins ago and is about 5mins away from home!

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01945.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

we have snow aswell, we never get it!!!!!!
jack keeps laughing at it hehehe

We have it too!!!! I sooooo wasn't expecting it when I opened the curtains this morning.... it said we were getting snow, but I didnt think it was cold enough!

Will take some pics in a mo :)

We have snow but it's all icy covered now. No snowman for us today :( .

This is outside mine.... there isnt too much, but still all pretty :)

DSC01202.jpg

happy_chick said:
Its really bad here, hubby is stuck on his way to work :? he set off 35 mins ago and is about 5mins away from home!

you have loads Jo, we have hardly any and its all slugdy slush now, wont stick now

we have horrid frozen snow on our path took OH nearly an hour to walk a 10 min distance to work!

it started snowing here just as we left to do the school run, it snowed really heavy for about 30 mins and settled on the ground but then it stopped and now its melted away.

Keep the snowy pics coming they are lovely :D

It never snows in Grangemouth toxic fumes must melt it on impact. Brian sent me a pick of his work in Armadale which is 20 minutes away it looks lovely and christmasy up there

yes we had snow too! but zero degrees which isnt as bitey as yesterday (minus 5 here!) and there was just thick stubborn ice that took us ages to get off car :twisted: . snow scraped off really easily and windows were clear straight away! slippery slush isnt good tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back