• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

snowww!!

1sttimemum said:
happy_chick said:
Its really bad here, hubby is stuck on his way to work :? he set off 35 mins ago and is about 5mins away from home!

you have loads Jo, we have hardly any and its all slugdy slush now, wont stick now

Its weird init seen as we're so close! I do live on the side of the valley though so that could be why, i lurve snow its so cool... literally lol :D x

another blizzard has just started here, it's falling heavily....more SNOW!

muppetmummy said:

where is the pic of your Snowman then mm? :think: xx

Tillytots said:
muppetmummy said:

I've been rubbish and haven't built a snowman. Have been hibernating in the warm :)

muppetmummy said:
Tillytots said:
muppetmummy said:

I've been rubbish and haven't built a snowman. Have been hibernating in the warm :)

aww thats not rubbish, thats just cosy and sensible :hug:

muppetmummy said:
Tillytots said:
muppetmummy said:

:shakehead: Alright for some!

I've been out all day in the bloody stuff :(
Everytime I cut a hedge a load of snow went down my neck :doh:

Anyway, as muppetmummy can't even open the door to take a photo let alone build a snowman :roll: I guess i'll have to post some I took while out and about at work.

This is from one of the places I work (excuse the writing but this will be on my website eventually and I think it's a good photo and don't want it nicked, not that I think any of you lovely ladies would :wink: ):
DSC02890-1.jpg

And the same place during a heavy shower:
DSC02891.jpg

And this is from our bedroom window (taken at the weekend but it looks the same now near enough :D ):
DSC02893.jpg

And there's more to come according to our weather reports at work (we do contract gritting so get good ones usually :) )

(This is muppetdaddy BTW, couldn't log in as me :doh:)

It's sooo cold up here tonight that the cat's nose has even gone blue! :shock:
DSC02938.jpg

Nothing at all to do with muppetmummy colouring it in with a felt tip while I was at work :roll:

She has an excuse though: "I was filling in the calander and the cat was sat on the washing machine next to me with his little white nose poking me so I coloured it in. Looks cool doesn't it?"

Ermm............ :think: :talkhand:

What next? Shaving him because he looks hot?

No snow for us but horrendous ice! Can't walk anywhere cos you'll break your neck and the bloosy gritters weren't out last night for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back