Snow¬

AyeshaD

Reaction score
How many of you ladies went out about in the snow or just got trapped indoors?People kept telling me to not go to work.. almost slipped fw times and scared to go outside.. what shall I do?:fib:

It's pretty bad where I am (Rowley Regis, West Mids UK) been in the house since it snowed on Saturday and couldn't get the car off my estate this morning so had the day off work. I've been to the the town about 2mins away from me to get a few bits and bobs but have nearly slipped a few times. I was beginning to know what cabin fever is like lol. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been going out and about it's been pretty bad up here for weeks. I've had to move house in it so not much choice really. Glad I don't drive though.
Thankfully I haven't fallen so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had it bad a couple of weeks ago but have escaped it this time. I went out as little as possible but did still manage to get into work - the trouble is if it was a day or so you could get away with not going into work, but it hangs around for weeks! I did say to myself that if I slipped and fell I would go straight to my GP to get signed off sick - ended up getting flu anyway so have been off last 10 days! I am rubbish in snow anyway, but when it's icy and you're pregnant it really is awful! xx

I am lucky I have broken up from work till after new year. I have stayed in since Friday apart from walking the dog on the village green (not slippy) I ordered all my presents online at Sainsburys! (wine & chocs for everyone) I know that they aren't up to my usual standard of presents but I'm making it easy for myself this year. Me and my OH ventured out in car today, but parked in the department store car park, nipped in for an hour and bought each other something then went home. Not going out again till Christmas day!

I would stay home if you can. Excuses are easy to come by when you're pregnant... Bad back, sickness etc. The main thing is to stay safe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back