I feel awful!

Glad headache is getting better......is A at home to look after you today hun? Make sure you snooze whenever you can to try to catch up on the sleep you've lost :hug:

Yeah, he's called in to say he's staying home with me today and going to come to see m/w with me too.

Just sat in bed with my laptop being lazy :D

Good good, glad he'll be there for you today if you're feeling rubbish, make sure he runs around after you :hug: (as if he wouldn't) :hug:

Hi

Glad your having a lazy day hopefully you can get some naps in too
Katrina

kirlykird said:
Yeah, he's called in to say he's staying home with me today and going to come to see m/w with me too.
Just sat in bed with my laptop being lazy :D

I hope the MW appt went well kirlykird, sorry to hear you've not been feeling very well :hug: I do hope you're better today, and it's not being lazy it's being clever, you keep resting and take it easy!

Best Wishes :hug:

thank you ladies :hug:

Just keeping an eye on my headache and swelling today as m/w has informed me that if it doesn't improve I have to call delivery suite...sat with windows open and paracetomal hoping eadache dissapears and that my increased swelling is heat :pray:

Don't want to go to hospital :(

If it does drop off a bit though I have to go back to m/w again on Fri, they're being very good and keeping a close eye on me now :D

I can't believe you slept through the night!!! I reckon that means he will be here by friday!!! :cheer:

:hug: kirlykird
Glad to hear they're keeping an eye on you and that I too hope you don't have to go anywhere you don't want to :hug:
I'll preach the usual take it easy and drink lots of water, I do hope it eases and that you relax, take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back