Seriously bad day!

M&Ms

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to snow. Car was covered, spent half an hour clearing it so I could run my daughter to school. Go to start engine - won't turn over. :evil:

My fiance rang me about 12, 3 hours after he had arrived at work to tell me he's just got out of A&E after falling down a hole in the floor in work. He's ok but has had a gash glued on is leg :shock:

Marcus hasn't been keen on eating today, just kept asking for juice... glugged a whole beaker then threw it all back up. Same happens with sips of water :(

Oh and then the cat puked all over my living room floor.... :?

Help!!!!!

things normally come in 3's, think yours came in 5's!! :hug: :hug:

Oh dear - you poor thing! What a terrible day. Let's hope tomorrow is brighter for you all! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the hugs girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well Steve is home from work, it was his elbow which was glued not his leg. His leg is bandaged up and throbbing :(

Marcus seems to be keeping water down now but is protesting about that being all I will let him have. But no puking so that's a good sign :pray:

Cat has puked again tho :roll:

Just hoping everyone else doesn't come down with the sickness bug :(

Argh! What a day from hell! Hope you've managed to find time for yourself in all of this.. sit down and relax! What a mad day you've had.. bet you just feel like crying! :(

You'll look back on today and laugh.. so many things going wrong in just one day! It's hectic!

Here's some hugs for you hun and hope you start to feel positive again soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

This does sound like a sucky day...hide in your bedroom, keep the curtain open to watch the snow and relax :)

Hope tomorrow is somewhat better!

Marcus is fast asleep now and (fingers crossed) no more vomiting :pray:

Battery on car was flat, now recharged and put back in and car fired up first try :cheer:

Steve is sore and achey so playing nursey tonight. Hoping he will see sense and ring in sick tomorrow - seeing as accident happened at work they shouldn't argue :)

Oh and cat seems to be behaving herself now, curled up on her usual place on top of the radiator :lol:

Bad news for daughter is she will be back to school tomorrow! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :twisted:

Sounds like a rubbish day, hope its a better one tomorrow :hug:

aw sorry you had a crappy day :rotfl: edited to say that was not ment to be a laughing face but a hug face lol...sorry, but hope you had a good laugh at my stupid pregnancy brain! glad everything is behaving for you now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back