I feel awful!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Just wanted to have a little hug really...

Managed to have a slight lie in for a while today and refreshed for a while... then all gone downhill in the last hour or so

Got up from my chair to go to the loo,very slowly may I add as my body can't cope with fastness! and I went super light headed with white flashy things in front of my eyes and went super duper dizzy!

I now have the most horrendous sicky,headachey feeling, my cheeks are so flushed they almost look purple and my windows are wide open despite the snow outside!!!

Sorry to moan, I feel cr*p!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Poor Kirls!!!! If it makes you feel any better I dreamed you had Sammy last night so maybe you are not very far off!!! I am just looking at yahoo answers for different opinions on early labour signs and stuff - maybe that will take your mind off feeling miserable :hug: I have also had a big piece of chocolate cake- try that, the chocolate properties will make you feel great! Also a glass of water in case you are dehydrated.

Teej is sending a big sticky kiss to you :hug:

KK........you really should call the hospital you know.....when I had high blood pressure last week they told me to call them if I started feeling dizzy or seeing white spots in front of my eyes.........

I think even if it is just for peace of mind you should give the maternity ward a call......

.....here are as many hugs as I can fit on before my mouse stops clicking......

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

...fingers tired now, but you can multiply those hugs by 100 to make you feel better :hug:

Once you have cooled down have a sugery drink & something to eat - sounds like your body needs some sugar - this carrying around a baby melarky is getting difficult now huh?!

awww thanks ladies :hug:

lying on my bed for a while, got myself a drink and see how it goes.

I always feel bad about calling the m/w as I don't want to waste their time... plus if they asked me to go in I have noone to get the kids from school as A is working today :?

Thanks for the well wishes and hugs ladies and the sticky kissy from Teej :hug: :hug: :hug:

keep rested, but if you are still feeling shaky/ dizzy in a bit then call them even if its just to hear them say you don't need to go in :hug: :hug: :hug:

Libby sends a sticky kiss too xxx

i know how you feel... even those i'm not as far gone as you, i have what seems to be a cold :wall: my nose, my head, my back :cry: ....

ehhhhhhh :hug:

Aww KK :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Try somthing sugary and have a good rest and if ur not feeling better its best to call mw or the hospital hun like em said.
I hope its nothing to worry about :hug: :hug: :hug:

kk hun you really need to get your blood pressure checked can you get the midwife to call round and check it for you???
hope your feeling better hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

spoken to M/w now, if I feel any worse I need to contact delivery suite this evening, if not I have an appt to go in and see her tomorrow.

made me feel a little better :)

:hug: :hug: Im glad u called her hun
Keep your feet up and have some choccie! :D Drink lots of water too to keep hydrated :hug: :hug:

hope you feel better or appointment goes well tomorrow..keep us updated.

have you considered it may be Sammy reacting to having a galaxy egg instead of cadbury's cream egg

:hug:

Dylan has just sent a hug through the power of kick

cloud9 said:
have you considered it may be Sammy reacting to having a galaxy egg instead of cadbury's cream egg

This is a valid point!!! He is not happy about the substitution is he :lol:

Glad you called mw though hun.....keep us informed :hug:

hi how you feeling today???? hope your ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tired today,been awake since 4 with backache but the headache is wearing off luckily.

Thank you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back