Sneezing...?

Two

Reaction score
I know this is a wierd question, but ever since I found out I was pregnant I have done nothing but sneeze. I don't have a cold or feel one coming on. I don't feel ill in anyway and yet I am sneezing.... I don't see how it could be related to pregnancy though....?

Anyone else been the same or I am I the only one behaving like one of Snow Whites dwarfs???

GREAT analogy there! You will also become, Dopey, Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy and everyone around you will become Doc! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (can't think of the seventh dwarf and its bugging me now!)

Yes I was sneezing like a sneezing thing for a good few weeks, I had to curl up in a ball in the end when I sneezed as I got pain when I did. It's worn off a bit but still there every now and then. :D

Ah Ha! that's it well done you. :clap:

Or you can forget bashful when you've got your legs in the air with several people poking and proding at your lady garden trying to get baby out! :rotfl:

so it aint just me...I cant stop sneezing and when I do I get a shooting pain in the left side of my stomach right next top my hip bone :(

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I have been doing some searching the t'interweb and it seems that it is quite common, its called pregnancy rhinitis! Well you learn something new everyday !

I'm going to my first antenatal appointment tomorrow so I will see if there is anything I can do about it as it is getting quite dangerous when i'm driving as I travel up and down the motorway every day...!

Thanks again.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back