Sneezing?

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant now and have noticed that for the last week or so I've been sneezing a lot. I've heard this might be a pregnancy symptom, is anyone else having this, or am I just getting a cold?

Thanks.

Hiya! I'm sneaking in from Tri3! :)

I have constantly sneezed during my whole pregnancy! The slightest smell can set me off! The worst episode I had was around 20 weeks gone when I sprayed my usual surface cleaner on the kitchen worktops and sneezed constantly for at least 20 mins! I was knackered afterwards! lol

Hope your sneezing doesn't last as long as mine hun! :) x

Thanks, good to know it's something I should be expecting and not the onset of hayfever or a cold!

Same here.
At first I thought, "Oh no.. cold or hayfever".
But I don't have itchy eyes or anything hayfever related and I think i'm safe to say I don't have a cold :p

xxx

I normally get hayfever this time of year and mines is playing up big time today, sinus's are all blocked and i have a runny nose, nightmare!! Just have to battle through it :-( xx

Use a facial sauna or just a basin of boiling water and steam your face - works wonders for my sinuses which have been a nightmare for 2 months now

omg ive been sneezing non stop for 3 days!!
never thought that cud be a symptom! lol x

me too...been sneezing for the last week...thought it was hayfever but no runny eyes or stuffiness...just sneezes...xxxxxxx

Use a facial sauna or just a basin of boiling water and steam your face - works wonders for my sinuses which have been a nightmare for 2 months now

I'm going to try this!! my sinus's are really bad right now :-( and not getting better, its started to annoy OH too at night because its making me snore :roll:. Thanks tracey hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back