Sneezing

jennilisanne

Reaction score
I've just done two really painful sneezes, the muscle just below my bump (baby and/or other!) got really tensed and really hurt.

I get pains there sometimes when I turn over in bed.

Hoping baby's ok :( Does anyone else get pains there?

I used to get awful pains when sneezing!! If you pull your knees up to your chest when sneezing I find it stops your tummy from hurting!! Luckily it doesn't hurt now when I sneeze!!

I can't comment about the baby part, but sometimes when i have sneezed my lower abdoman has spasms and it really hurts, so it can happen and not mean anything :)

I get this all this time, when I sneeze and when I turn in bed and from what I can gather it's fine it's just ligament pain. I even hold the bottom of my bump when I sneeze now:eh:

Yeah I hold mine too! hurts.. I been sneezing a lot, I think im allergic to my dog o_O

Jenni, won't affect your baby, I just hold my bump when coughing or gagging now! Sneesings ok, cause I always pinch the end of my nose, been doing that for years like that (strange I know, saves any big noises mind!).

I have been sneezing loads since about 12 weeks , wonder if pregnancy does something funny to your nose!

Nope, just pulled the cat in bed with me.. and nose started going. so im allergic to that lol

Nope, just pulled the cat in bed with me.. and nose started going. so im allergic to that lol

Did he want to come to bed ? ha sounds like he/she was under duress - and you got your reward!:wall2:

Oh no no , He is the clingiest cat in the world, I usually am fighting to keep him out of bed lol

In the mornings when im making breakfast, I wont get any peace from him unless I pick him up, and he wriggles to sit on my hip like a toddler..weighs about the same too (maine coon.. Damn thing is massive)

Just found this, so please ignore my other sneezing thread:roll::oops:

I am sooooo relieved to read your replies :yay: xxxx

Also something my doctor told me years ago but may sound odd. try an open your mouth when you sneeze as it turns into a cough then.

I got told to do this when I was suffereing from terrible nose bleeds so I didn't keep starting them off again xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back