Burning pain

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
I keep getting like burning pains down below.. well not down there like abit above my lady bit. Just where my bump ends, pains were unberable, like me leaning over in agony type of pain!
my midwife said its cuz the babys stretching and growing more but im not convinced.
I really think she's gona come early.
ahhhh.
anyone else had/got these pains?

i get a v nasty burning pain straight down the front of my pubic bone - don't know if that's where you mean... its spd though, so not sure if its the same thing... but it feels like the front part of my pelvis is being torn apart and it burns at the same time. it tends to happen mostly if i've done something sudden that wrenches at my pelvis (and then for a while afterwards) so putting on my knickers, getting into the car etc... all make it really hurt.

hope whatever yours is goes away soon... xxx :hug: :hug:

That's how mine feels,
more so like someone has a lighter an is burning me there.
aswell as pelvic bone seems to kill if i walk anywhere. >.<

yep Ive got the same, mine feels more like period pains though :x

Toxic_Angel said:
That's how mine feels,
more so like someone has a lighter an is burning me there.
aswell as pelvic bone seems to kill if i walk anywhere. >.<

sounds like spd... not much you can do apart from make sure you rest lots. and keep your legs together - quite ironic if you ask me! :wink: :)

i try not to walk too far, and take extra care getting in and out of bed/cars/bath so that i don't have to open my legs apart.

i just saw the physio about it this afternoon and she's suggested putting frozen peas (wrapped in a damp towel) on my groin cos even if you can't tell, it can get quite swollen round the pubic bone, and that area responds better to cold than it does to hot.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back