Smiles

Elliellie

Reaction score
Ok, I know it's been done before but I can't find the thread, when did you get your first smiles from LO?? Isaac is 6 weeks on Friday & we've had the windy ones but still don't think we've had a proper smile.

I was talking about this with the pharmacist today! My LO started at about 6 weeks but her LO started at 3 months and even they they has to work for it. Don't worry about when because they will happen :)

About 5 weeks and now at 10 weeks he is smiling and giggling all the time :love:

Mummy to my beautiful boy, Orlando Ronald-1/1/12 @4.12pm weighing 6lb10oz

I'm sure I'm getting smiles but Emily is only 18 days old... So can't be real smiles can it? Her whole face lights up though like a proper smile rather than wind! Maybe it's just me wishful thinking! :)

We had smiles since day 1 but they were either gas or just random facial expressions. We got our first real smile at 3 weeks and 5 days.

I'm sure I'm getting smiles but Emily is only 18 days old... So can't be real smiles can it? Her whole face lights up though like a proper smile rather than wind! Maybe it's just me wishful thinking! :)

I was sure Georgia did this the otherday - it really looked like her whole face lit up rather than the usual wind, but i thought it was just wishful thinking as well.

is it really obvious when you get a proper smile rather than a windy one??

xxx

First smile was at 6 weeks 3 days although he did a cracking "wind
Smile" when he was tiny. Caught it on camera too :love:

I was sure Georgia did this the otherday - it really looked like her whole face lit up rather than the usual wind, but i thought it was just wishful thinking as well.

is it really obvious when you get a proper smile rather than a windy one??

xxx

For my lo she always smiles when i get right in her. Face and sing her name. She looks right in my eyes so that is why I'm sure it's real. No giggles yet though.

Angel smiled at about 4 weeks old :) I could tell it was a real one because she was looking straight at me and her little mouth kept twitching and her whole face just lit up... I was in tears haha!!
Now she smiles mainly at me and OH and she'll giggle occasionally :) at first she only smiled for me and OH and she's getting the idea of smiling at others too, especially when they're cooing at her :) xx

Noah hasn't smiled yet. Keep encouraging him to do it by acting daft, talking to him and basically being silly, but he's having none of it at the moment. I think it won't be too long though!

Keep noticing the windy/random ones he does, and they look soo heart melting, so can't wait til he does it for me!

Stanley was 5 weeks but from about 3 weeks he had a 'happy' face...wasnt smiley but his whole face relaxed :) but his first smile was 5 weeks :) x

About 6 weeks too. Started off with wind smiles and smiles in his sleep! Now I can make him smile :love: Usually works best if I just chat to him lol. x

Sophie was between 4 and 5 weeks. Now she doesn't stop! Xx

Lewis was 5 weeks proper smiles in response to stuff

HV told us that he was smiling properly at 2 weeks (we just thought it was wind) but he has definintely been smiling since abotu week 3 and smiling at funny things since week 4!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back