Omg! First smiles from Finley

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Wow i am soo happy my gorgeous little man has started smiling and before he's even 4 weeks old! It happened for the first time yesterday when I had my folks over and I was having a little chat with him but today he gave me more smiles and my good friend Rach smiles too :) def not wind smiles but proper reactions to us smiling at him!! He's been so attentive and responsive to our faces and talking to him since he was born-so proud of my little man xxx just need daddy to get smiles but he is at work and only sees him for 2 hours in the evening before bed :-(

It's awesome isn't it? and crazy too when they're so tiny - clever little things :eek:) come on Finn smile for daddy! X

It really is great isn't it?! If Will has had me up all night and been crying my day is instantly fab from the moment he smiles :love: xx

It is amazing to think at a month old he has learned a really important emotion. I just love being a mummy and experiencing all the wonderful things my baby can do and the things he has learnt....cripes what am I going to be like when he learns to talk or walk!! I will probably announce it to my whole village-dear god I'm one of those overexuberabt mothers aren't I?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back