• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smess and lexus?

jodied

Reaction score
Anyone seen heard from either of them? Normally regular posters and they appear to be hiding!! xx

edit: also amandapanda who is both of their text buddies!

Where are you all? I hope you've not all snuck off to have your babies without telling us!! I would never do such a thing!! xxx

Last edited:
Amanda was posting yesterday so reckon she's having a nice lay in. Smess and Lexus on the other hand have gone very quiet!! x

No they have both been posting yesterday...... xx

I'm here, kind of! I feel like a bag of broken bones though so trying to keep busy before I seize up!!

My back wont stop aching low down despite having paracetamol like they're smarties. Cant keep off the loo for number 2's despite being very constipated last week and can't stop contracting, albeit irregularly, despite having no baby yet! Lol! My body is deffo gearing up for something!!!

I know Jess has been busy doing DIY etc but she's still pregnant! As is Amanda. She's been very exhausted so probs catching some zzzzzzzz's.

I can see some bubba's being born next week and one had better be mine!!! Lol

Xx

Yes Lex, hurry up!!! Lol what a shame all these other ladies overtaking you xx

Hey girlys I am trying to get bathroom done so have been spending my days looking at tiles and grouting oh glossing

but I am so close to completing I can almost smell the clary sage bath lol...

Still very much pregnant as lex said although back ache and a v v heavy pressure with sharpe pains in me foof and my scaitic nerve is playing havoc but I think I still be here and over due lol.

I had already had my first by now. X x

Yes I'm here....no signs at all from me really, although baby is fully engaged....reckon I'll be the last April mummy...just better not be a May mummy! Hubby arrives up from London tonight for the next 17 days...so baby's under strict instructions to arrive any time from tomorrow :) xx

Ooh yes Jess I've been getting those sharp pains in my foof aswell....not nice!! xx

Last edited:
I know it really hurts!!!! I wince poor women in Asda lol. I went what do you get if your waters break lol she was looking kind of green and slightly worried as I was holding on the the side hahaha x x q

I know it really hurts!!!! I wince poor women in Asda lol. I went what do you get if your waters break lol she was looking kind of green and slightly worried as I was holding on the the side hahaha x x q

lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back