Smaller bump

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
My bump seems smaller since I've been ill. The bottom side bits of my bump seems less tought and a bit flabby!!

The doc checked LO out this morning and said everything is fine so Im not worried. I think I had a small bump to begin with and now it looks smaller

I swear LO is trying to burry itself deeper inside me! Trying to escape from the world and who can blame it?? does this sound daft :oops:

My bump measured smaller around your time and the midwife said it was because he was engaged.

Maybe its the same thing, as their head goes in your pelvis your bump gets smaller?

Lau
xx

ive always had quite a small bump you would never even know i was pregnant from the back

Hi

I think its normal hun, i find myself quite tiny now compared to about a month ago!
Katrina

lmarszall said:
My bump measured smaller around your time and the midwife said it was because he was engaged.

eek! is there a of telling it its engaged. i had a mw appmt on tues and my notes say ceph 5/5. what does it mean :think:

tangerinedream said:
lmarszall said:

eek! is there a of telling it its engaged. i had a mw appmt on tues and my notes say ceph 5/5. what does it mean :think:

Just checked a book and it says 5/5 is free and not engaged. started to panic then because it has said that in my notes since 28 weeks. im such a prat sometimes :rotfl:

ceph is cephalic, so head down and not yet engaged.
Lisa

my bump is smaller than my first pg which is bit weird but baby measures ok... just depends how they are lying i spose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back