had my scan

moomoo192

Reaction score
well midwife checked me over, said she thinks its still breach so they'd do a scan to make sure, measured me and i measured 32 weeks, same as 2 weeks ago :shock: she tried at diffewrent angles and couldn't get it any different, went and had the scan and guess what...baby is head down :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: midwife was shocked and said its bum and head feel the same :shock: The consultant had a feel and was going to book me in for a growth scan but said it felt 'ok' so would leave it as it was probably because its laid at a funny angle still, heads down, bottom is sort of under my right rib and legs/feet round my right side :? anyway she said if the midwife or doctor was at all worried they could refer me again so no need for anything else.

Oh we also said the last scan they said baby was on the 'chubby' side but they wondered who had said it, they seemed a little 'ha ha don't be silly' so i got the feeling baby was small/average, hope so i wasn't looking forward to a big one to deliver :shock:

I got told to ignore the scan measurements as they are 20% inaccurate.

:hug:

Hope baby stays there!! I'm terrified too actually, everyone keeps commenting on how big I am for dates :x (what do they know?) And then when I went to get my medicine for my UTI on Monday the Nurse had a feel of my tummy and said 'You've got a good sized baby there!' Eeek..But nobody has said anything at my growth scans..Do you feel like baby is squished to your right side? Cause thats the position mine seems to be in at the moment!

poppy160 said:
Hope baby stays there!! I'm terrified too actually, everyone keeps commenting on how big I am for dates :x (what do they know?) And then when I went to get my medicine for my UTI on Monday the Nurse had a feel of my tummy and said 'You've got a good sized baby there!' Eeek..But nobody has said anything at my growth scans..Do you feel like baby is squished to your right side? Cause thats the position mine seems to be in at the moment!

yes i do, its either all to my right or shifts over to my left but mainly on my right most of the time.

Also feel today like i've suddenly exploded overnight :shock:

Glad all went well. I know someone who recently had a baby and she was told by scans/measurements that her baby would only be 3lb something when born, she gave birth a couple of days late and the baby was over 7lb, so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about regarding size.
Not long left for you now, where has the time gone :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back