Small toys with light and/or sound

Olive

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anything? Brody has the pyramid Lamaze mat and loves the sun thingy. Would like to get him something small to hold that makes a noise or lights up. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

harrys got a play mat with a big shiny mirror on it and he loves looking at it, also have some farm yard animals which i hang from his car seat handle and he loves them, he's got a swing with sounds and lights and he hates it, screams the place down until i move him, gonna get him a jumperoo when he's a bit older i think

i bought harry one of these yesterday and he loves it! it's a squeaker and rattle thingy! lol

http://www.mothercare.com/Blossom-F...som%20Farm%20Clover%20Cow%20Squeaker%20Rattle

Last edited:
Angel has a Vtech musical tambourine it lights up and makes noise :) she's also got a vtech walker and the pad can be taken off thats really good too xx

Brilliant thanks ladies xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Angel has a Vtech musical tambourine it lights up and makes noise :) she's also got a vtech walker and the pad can be taken off thats really good too xx

Shake shake the tambourine music is such fun....

Yeah they are pretty cool, they light up & have a button to press & a handle type thing to hold.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back