Small itchy rash!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
I've just had my daughters school call to say Kara is quite uncomfortable as she has a small rash/bite on her back.

It has been there a few days & I assumed it was a mosquito bite (we were all getting bitten every night)

It is only small (50p) size & she said it was about 6 little spots. She has moaned it has been itchy, but I didn't think it was THAT bad for the school to ring up & say how uncomfortable she was. She didn't mention it this morning!

Anybody have any idea's what this could be? Or is it worth getting a GP to look at?

I know she has had Molloscum Contagiosum (sp) in the past. But I don't think it is that! :oooo:

Hey hun

Maybe it got more itchy at school if she got hot?

I would recommend getting it checked out by the doctor just for peace of mind, he may give something to calm the itching down.

Let us know how she gets on x

I Put some germolene on it last night (that's all I had in stock lol) and she said it felt better. So have applied more this morning before school. It seemed to have scabbed up a bit more after creaming it!

My son has been bitten all over his head by a bloody mozzy that must be lingering around. So I am thinking she may have had a little reaction to a bite!

I will see how it is this afternoon & give the med centre a call! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back