Face rash

loz

Reaction score
Emms has a red rash on her face. She has been a bit more irritable the last few days which I thought may have been the hot weather but I'm wondering if the rash is irritating her. I am going to take her to the Drs tomorrow, but wondered if anyone knows what it might be?

It is only on her face, small red spots, a bit like a heat rash might be. It is not milk spots as she has these already. They are on her ear as well. I am wondering if she is allergic to the sun block I have put on her?

Our daughter has the same on her face and into her hair. Dr checked her over today as it was her 8 week check and she said it is something to do with Oestrogen and it should clear up eventually. Something about her still having my hormones in her body. It's a common thing but was bugging me too!

Thanks - the Dr said this morning that it is probably excema and to use E45. Bit of a worry isnt it! I hope she is not going to get excema bad like I did when I was a kid :(

my baby had this too. i took her to docs who said it was exma as i get it too. gave mr e45. apparently - well hv told me e45 is too strong on babies skin and gave me sampple of hydromol. this cleared it up in no time.
give it a go. 8)

I got Hydromol for her dry skin. But my older sis has this rash on her baby. They changed his formula. My HV told me Angel probably had it coz she was under the weather. Weird how different people say different things.
Angel's is clearing up now, but i think heat has irritated it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back