Slowly going insane...

Bee7

Reaction score
Tri 2 seems to be a bit of a dismal place at the moment, we all seem to be worried, stressed, fed up or crying. Sadly i'm not about to change that :(

Don't know what's wrong with me lately but i feel very distrusting of OH. In the past we've had major issues regarding money/him gambling ridiculous amounts and we actually broke up for 6 months earlier in the year because of this. Obviously we're back on now and even though the pregnancy wasn't planned we're still trying to work things out and to be fair, we've been getting on very well. But today for no particular reason i just got a really funny feeling that he was up to no good again. I don't know why, he hadn't done anything. It was just a feeling. When i asked him if he'd been gambling again he flat out denied it and said he'd never do anything like that again etc etc etc. He also asked if i wanted to go out tonight for tea (his treat) which i guess proves he has money and can't have gambled the lot AND said that he'd exclude himself from betting shops/online betting etc. I appreciate all this but we're due to move in together again after Xmas and i really want to give him a fair chance, but i can't deal with the worry of bills and rent on top of being pregnant.

I feel really bad cos it's like an instinctive feeling but he hasn't actually done anything. I could quite possibly be going mad, or it could be hormones making me imagine things. I feel like i'm being very unfair to him and it's horrible not knowing whether to trust my own judgement and not being able to trust him with money. Everything else between us is fine, just wish we didn't have this hanging over us :( sorry for the rant x

Didn't want to read and run but hope things start to get better for you hunni ((hugs)) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back