Hormonal Crazy Woman

Tillytots

Reaction score
Yep, Im feeling scarily hormonal today :D

I ended up throwing a glass of coke over OH :twisted: I really wanted that coke too....it was such a good shot though, but took me 10mins to wash it off the walls, doors etc :roll: he stormed off home, prob for the best and we're speaking again now. He even laughed at how good I got him :rotfl:

I've been feeling so chilled out for ages now so I was due a spazzy moment...lets hope thats it for a while :lol:

:rotfl: hopefully i'll never get on the wrong side of you hun :rotfl:

can you chuck a glass of coke over my OH...I've just found out he's changed the wallpaper on my phone from my babys scan pic to a picture of his willy! :roll: Good job I noticed now and not at work tomorrow morning!

I am right there with you and the cola throwing!
As you know my man's been aright arse today as well
I could have cheerfully thrown one of mothercares baby toys at his head :x :rotfl: in the shop.
So sorry for the cola though :( i do love cola! was it full fat coke? thats the best, next time make it zero cola that yuck :rotfl:

hello
i had a right weepy day the other day and cried thro golden compass, it is not a sad film at all...just me, then i kept walking in the exit doors of the shops instead of entrance....ah the joys
!x

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM COKE.

I can't have it, caffeine makes me go bonkers and it seems to have an even more pronounced effect on Conifold :shock:

It's a shame you had to throw coke, but still, good on you :p yay for hormones, hehe

I thought from the title of the thread that you were talking to me :rotfl: On Friday I got wound up after school because I couldn't work out whether to get a taxi home with the painting I had bought for LOs room or get the bus home and have OH pick up the painting on Saturday. I called OH and he said he would go and collect it so I shouted about him not wanting to spend time with me on Saturday and he'd rather go pick up the picture and I hung up on him. By the time got home I was crying and ended up completely sobbing about it!!!!! That's just one example of me being crazy hormone woman.

I really am tempramental now - 50% temper, 50% mental :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I was extremely close to doing the same to my OH with a glass of lucozade yesterday. The only thing that restrained me was I kept thinking 'he is diabetic, I can't throw lucozade at him incase he swallows it!' :lol: All he was doing was telling me how his work trousers smelt like marshmallows despite them just being washed but I took it as him telling me I did a lousy job at washing them! :roll:

xjoann said:
I was extremely close to doing the same to my OH with a glass of lucozade yesterday. The only thing that restrained me was I kept thinking 'he is diabetic, I can't throw lucozade at him incase he swallows it!' :lol: All he was doing was telling me how his work trousers smelt like marshmallows despite them just being washed but I took it as him telling me I did a lousy job at washing them! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry I know thats really not funny but I have just laughed so hard at that. Well done for restraining yourself.

xjoann said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks hun , this has cheered me up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back