Slowing the hands of time

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm getting to a lovely stage where its so nice to be pg :love: albeit bar a few 'problems' :oooo:

I already will have 5 weeks at least sliced of the pregnancy, just feel kinda sad that its going so quick although super excited to be closer to meeting lo too :D

It's just going so quick, its mad :shock:

Awwww I cant wait for you to have LO. I have a feeling you won't drop as early as you think you will tho :toonlass: xx

Awwww I cant wait for you to have LO. I have a feeling you won't drop as early as you think you will tho :toonlass: xx

your ball will do diddly this time :rofl: My womb is too small :lol: Consultant told me I'm really lucky to have EVER got to 35 weeks :lol:

It would be super weird to get further though :eh:

It would be well weird. Maybe my ball isn't playing a part, maybe i am just hoping you hang on to bubs for a little longer to cook her a bit longer xx

I know exactly how u feel,it's my dh's bday thurs,weddin anniversary a week later,then my bday,both sins bdays then 6 weeks til Xmas,I know once x factor start Xmas is never far off and then il only have 5 weeks left!!!

I'm the same Emma, when X factor finishes I will be 38 weeks, so depending when I am booked in from there, baby will be arriving,

Mamafy - your pregnancy is going sooo fast, only 13 weeks for you to get to 35 weeks, that's madness
Will this be your last baby do you think?.......

I'm the same Emma, when X factor finishes I will be 38 weeks, so depending when I am booked in from there, baby will be arriving,

Mamafy - your pregnancy is going sooo fast, only 13 weeks for you to get to 35 weeks, that's madness

Defo last baby hun :)

:hugs: mamafy can't believe how preg you have got, it's like a time warp just can't get my head round it :)

Aw hon - so lovely! Know what u mean about time flying tho... x x x

yes last few weeks have flown been to see consultant had scan got loads of other hospital appointments booked my mum on holiday for 2 weeks when she comes back we go at begining of october for a girly weekend then they go away again for weekend then itll be xmas then hopefully my baby will be here and got birthdays inbetween so time can be really measured up till xmas now!!!

Defo last baby hun :)

ahh I can really can see why your treasuring this pregnancy then, I'm the same, am even gonna get my tubes cut of what ever they do when in for my section this time, very final, but luckily I copped out last time!:shock: 4 sections is enougth for any body, I need it in good working order for my remaining 63 years fun!

il never forget thaat day not too long adter i'd moved in here and i was having a quick look on here and almost died when i saw your sig :lol: jesus its really flown by! hope s/he stays put a good while longer hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back