• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slow HCG Rise and First Scan

lgmlgm

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm very worried at the moment and I wondered if anyone else had any honest advice or similar experiences.

I'm 47 days P (from LMP), after 43 days my HCG was read at 8,400 approx, which is low of course, and today read at 11,100 approx. I also had a scan today, in which a sack was found, and although there was something in it, it was too tiny to make out. So low, slow rising HCG, with slow growth.

Although I'm hoping against all odds, I guess that the signs are leading towards miscarriage or non-growth?

Thanks sincerely for any advice.

Dont think negative! My hcg levels at about 4.5 weeks were only at 2330 and after 2 days only went up to around 3495 and all they saw on a scan at that point was a gestational sac, ive been back this morning for second scan and im 7 weeks, they found my baba with its little heart beating away and obviously grown from nothing since last time! So please dont give up hope :) xxx

How many weeks r u? Sometimes it's difficult to make out of ur very early on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back