HCG and Scan Worries

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
Hello all
I am due approx 5th April next year so am roughly 5-6 weeks pregnant (debate between hosp and dr on this).

anyway, i was doing fine until monday night. Started with slight spotting (brownish colour, tmi sorry). went to drs on tuesday morning and was sent to Early Pregnancy Unit.

Scan did not show anything but they could not see right hand side of womb or ovary etc, internal scan so bowel in the way (tmi again). hcg level was 2220 from this day.

told to go back on thursday. they wouldnt scan again as said cant do two scans in one week. hcg this day was 2295.

they have said they dont know whats going on and dont know what will happen.

got to go to hosp tomorrow for more bloods and possible scope to see whats going on.

spotting has changed a lot over days from practically nothing browny, to heavier but no clots red.

any help advice would be wonderful, am really worried.

Sorry you're going through a tough time :hug:

HCG at this stage of pregnancy is supposed to double every 24-72 hours which is why they're probably unsure of what is happening.

Fingers crossed for you next week, I hope that everything is ok.

thanks for getting back to me, its nice to know i can come here and just talk about it. bf is great but think hes sick of me going over the same thing over and over again.
going for my 3rd blood tests now, ward sister says they will phone with results around 4 or 5 tonight. they will see what they say before doing anything else.
thanks again
bxox

:pray: Hope the blood test goes well and you get good results :pray: Will you let us know? I'll be thinking of you this afternoon :hug:

hi again. hospital called back and my hcg has dropped from thursday to 500 today so definite mc. i have to wait to see if it will happen naturally and go back on friday to check levels have reduced to around or actually 0. 1 good thing is i dont have ectopic like they thought so all should be ok that way.
thanks for the prayers, think we are going to need them for a bit yet.
im sorry my first posts were sad ones.
bxox

Really sorry to that hun :hug:

Thoughts are with u and ur OH :hug:

Take care :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear your news, sending my thoughts & a big hug your way :hug:

x

Really sorry to hear that hon, hope you still stick around though :hug:

so sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111