Slimming World Question

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I am starting the Slimming World plan today. I'm not going to meetings but i've got all of the books from when I used to go so i'm just going to do it myself. I need to know how many points i'm aloud though because I can't find it in book. Also does anyone know how many points for spread such as Clover, Flora or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Thanks :D

Syns you can have up to 15 a day.

I'll just go look up your spreads.

edit :

1 level tsp = 1 and a half syns on both days
28g = 9 syns both days

the above information is for both 'I can't believe it's not butter' and 'Flora Margarine Buttery'

I can't find clover sorry

Thanks :D It says in my book that you can have in between 5-15 sins a day but most people stick to 10. Does it depend on your weight and how much exercise you do? I have just been out and bought some quorn mince and sausages for on my green days. I have tried quorn sausages before but not the mince. Have you tried quorn mince?

Does anyone know how many points for Iceland Lightly Dusted Lemon Sole. I have got a food directory but it's from a few years ago so hasn't got any new stuff in. I'm not sure if the new one will have it in but I thought I would ask anyway :D

All I'm able to find is Iceland Lightly Dusted Sole Fillets in a lomon & parsley marinade, twin pack, frozen.

Is that the right one?

It's coming out at :

6 syns on original
11 syns on green

As for quorn mince, yes I use it for making spaghetti bolognese. I like it :)

about how many syns you should have per day, I think it's personal preference. It advises you to stick to 15 though if you are breastfeeding, plus to allow yourself more 'a' healthy extras (how many more depends on the age of the baby and whether it is on solids yet) so that's what I stick to. I'm guessing that you're not breastfeeding though so just pick somewhere between 5 and 15. If you opt for 15 but then find you are losing weight too slowly, drop it to 10 I guess.

My hubby goes a bit nuts and gives himself 25 syns a day. You're not supposed to but it seems to be working for him - he is losing weight lol. He's a greedy sod haha.

Thanks very much for your help and yes they are the right ones :hug: I WILL BE THIN I WILL BE THIN :rotfl: Have you and your OH lost much weight yet or have you only just started?

Sorry last question I promise :D Is it 6 sins on original for both fillets or 6 sins each?

oh sorry that was for each fillet

I've lost 5 and a half lbs so far and have been doing it for 5 weeks tomorrow (week 1 = 1lb, week 2 = 2lbs, week 3 = 2.5lbs, last week was Easter and I maintained lol, shall see what happens tomorrow).

DH has been doing it for 3 and a half weeks and has lost 8lbs (he lost 9 in the first 2 weeks but then gained 1 last week).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back