Slimfast

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Anyone tried it? Did you lose any weight?

Desperate to lose some weight, even considering slimming pills but they're bloody expensive :rotfl:

Just need a kickstart to get things going :?

I only liked the chocolate milkshake. But didn't find it filling. I'd have the milkshake for breakfast/lunch and within an hour i'll be picking at something.

Never like the snacks.

So no, i didn't lose any weight! Lol

I like the banana shake one only. I tend to use it when on the run and needing to get my intake so make one of those. Usually lunchtime. Have an apple after it and always drink a large glass of water to fill me up.

Exercise is important when doing something like the Slimfast stuff. Helps burn off the fat and aids losing weight and keeping it off. Without the exercise I find its pointless.

I tried it for about a week and I lost less weight than I normally would on the 1st week of a diet. The milk shakes were OK but they were full of sugar when you looked on the nutritional info. Wasn't too keen after that so started counting calories after that.

Well I've bought a weeks worth, will let you know if it works!

OMG I can't do it, was so hungry! So I've started eating healthier and have my induction at the gym tomorrow :)

I tried it and put weight on :shock: . I was hungry and just ended up snacking.

Join Slimming World, it's great!! I've lost 1/2 stone in 3 wks and it's really easy to do and more importantly I'm never hungry on it :D

I've been on it for 3 weeks and have lost 6lb so far. I'm combining it with my wii fit exercises and sometimes (rarely) I jog with the dog.

I do get hungry but I'm so determinded I dont care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back