• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slightly worried

Haylea2610

Reaction score
Im 23 weeks pregnant and since last night ive had some really bad pains in the right side of my lower back, i woke up this morning to find that i also had expelled a really thick discharge, from my vagina (TMI?) is this anything to worry about?

So everybody else is getting replied to but me? Hmmm

Might be worth getting checked out, maybe you have an infection of some sort?

The pains may just be sciatica - I've been getting that really bad recently. Its at the top right of my bottom and travels down my leg and hurts when I walk and turn over in bed. Some days its better than others. Not sure if you can get physio or anything to help with the pain - I've got my 24 week GP check next week so I'm going to ask my GP then.

So everybody else is getting replied to but me? Hmmm

Don't think theres any need for this, you only posted 16 minutes ago, you need to give people a chance to reply.

I didnt mean it in a bad way, i meant it like have i actually posted this? I didnt know if people could see it :/

But yeah Ive texted my midwife and she said just to keep an eye on it and if the discharge gets bloody then call her again and she'll come and check on baby :)

I didnt mean it in a bad way, i meant it like have i actually posted this? I didnt know if people could see it :/

Ok, sorry, thought you were being funny - can't tell the tone in a bloomin' post!! :friends:

But yeah Ive texted my midwife and she said just to keep an eye on it and if the discharge gets bloody then call her again and she'll come and check on baby :)

Thats good. I've had loads of really heavy discharge this pregnancy and I've found it a bit smelly too :blush::blush: (don't remember getting it with my last one) and I've been swabbed for infection but they've not found anything.

Haha I know what you mean :) I'm like brand new to this aswell so I havent got a clue! I love the fact that we have the exact same due date! :)

Haha I know what you mean :) I'm like brand new to this aswell so I havent got a clue! I love the fact that we have the exact same due date! :)

Hope I haven't scared you off the forum by being mean :shock:

Have we? Thats cool. Wonder if we'll give birth on the same date??? We also have another due date buddy, Sarah13.

Do you know what you're having? We're staying team yellow, I love a surprise!

Nooo not at all! :) Wow! I get soo excited when other people have the same due date as me! :p Pretty sad I guess! Yeah Im having a girl, I found out at 17 weeks because I had a 4d sexing scan I couldnt even wait for the 20 weeks scan! :p

It's not sad at all hun, on the contrary, it's all very exciting. The 3 of us will have to have a race in Oct/Nov to see who can have their baby first!! LOL.

Jstt looking at your username, you didn't originally calculate you were due 26th Oct from your period and got moved to 28th by your dating scan did you? Random question but just wondered as thats exactly what happened to me!!

Ahh this is my first anyway so shes bound to be late! Loll
Noo thats actually my birthday! Loll she's due 2 days after my 21st birthday! LOL

Ah, how lovely. You never know, you may even be able to enjoy a drink on your birthday!! ;)

Hi, I have same due date too!

The pain in your back could also be pelvic girdle pain, it sort of goes one side of my bum and down my leg, it's worse when my posture is poor, I suffered last time too. It's where everything gets loose and your tummy muscles no longer support your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back