Slightly off topic but I'd like to buy you all a drink....

Oh no I missed this last night, can I still have one? if I can can I have a strawberry daiquiri?

Cheers and bottoms up to all :D

is the bar still open? Is there any money left on the tab?

Can I please have a mojito?!

thanks!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The bar is now open and all your drinks are waiting! Enjoy!

We have plenty of ice, lots and lots of sticky baby dust and our waiters this evening are Colin Farrell, Josh Holloway and Johnny Depp (dressed as Captain Jack)

Enjoy your evening!

Any more orders?

Ooh I'll have the Jack.....the Captain Jack Sparrow! Yummy :hug:

I would have all three.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can't wait for new Lost to get my Sawyer fix (I did suggest we name our first child Sawyer but hubby isn't going for it)

Colin Farrell only qualifies if he uses his Irish accent when he speaks........

oohhhhhh ill have a large glass of white zinfandel please baby blonde :D

we also serve food here - so if there's anything you've had to give up in the interest of babymaking it is freely available here - with added lashings of sticky babydust!

I read somewhere that if you are ttc you shouldn't eat brie so have been trying not to but it's killing me as it's one of my very favourite things! So mine is a Disaronno and a turkey, brie and cranberry baguette

Can I have a large glass of red please? :D
Had a busy long day. OH has only just left work :shock:

Blimey! That is a long day - if it helps my OH has only just gone to work as he works nights!

Fortunately we only do large glasses here lol

I'll have 1 part Jack daniels, 2 part's baby dust and 3 parts sticky dust please with a splash of coke.

I call it ''Drink this, have a drunken romp and catch that eggie''!!! :wink:

Jade89 said:
I'll have 1 part Jack daniels, 2 part's baby dust and 3 parts sticky dust please with a splash of coke.

i'm wondering if thats how i got pregnant with this one :lol: :lol: on my hen night

if your serving food i'd LOVE some chips with loads of salt and vinagar (can't eat them atm cas i get awful heart burn) and loads of baby dust sprinkled ontop and a massive tub of cheese spread to dip my chips in (my craving lol) yum and for a drink (bit early as its morning hehe) some nice chardonay i think i'll be greedy and have a whole vitral bottle of it :rotfl:

Jade89 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If the bar is still open I will have one of these as well please :D Who is the waiters tonight?

Ooh, I hope it's Josh Hartnett's turn to serve the drinks up tonight - make mine a Baileys with crushed ice please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back