Slightly gross question about evening primrose oil - sorry!

ickleprawn

Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI, but hope you girlies don't mind.

Having read on here that lots of you have been using EPO I finally managed to get some yesterday and gave it a go last night as I'm overdue now (by 4 days - ticker is wrong!) and have had NO signs at all that anything is likely to happen any time soon.

When I woke up this morning I had a small brown mark in my knickers and my discharge (which I've had lots of for a while) has had a brown tinge to it. I got quite excited this morning thinking it could be the start of the plug coming away but as have had no other change other than feeling shite for the third day in a row, am now wondering if it is just the oil coming out. My discharge has been very watery and still is today.

Sorry this is really gross, it's just driving me nuts that NOTHING at all seems to be happening!

:wall2:

I think the EPO more builds up over time, rather than working after one go. Im putting them up every night, and as Im now overdue, Ive upped the pace and got 2 in during the day too, with a pad on.

No idea about the brown though, havent had that.. :confused:

Oooh sounds like it could be the start of the plug coming away then?

Thanks Tiny. Sorry it's so gross, but that's what I thought. The oil is clear, or a little bit yellowy so am hopeful it's got things moving. Have had no other signs though and is the same today.

Will just have to keep on with the curry/pineapple/RLT etc etc!!!

I lost my plug about the same time I started using the EPO so it could be that easily, mine was clear, but am guessing that it might be a bit more blood stained as you are further on :shrug:

I used EPO but had no brown discharge.....

Took them orally too and rubbed the oil into my bump. When I did this, I always got kind of stretching/pressure pains which I took as a positive lol!!

Thanks for your replies - just keeping my fingers crossed now that it's a sign things will start moving soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back