Slight setback

twixi

Reaction score
Hi I had a scan this morning to check everything was clear but still have 17mm tissue remaining, I've almost stopped bleeding though. The advice is just wait for it to pass and been given antibiotics.
Does anyone know if my body could still ovulate this month or won't it until this has came away? Thank you girls xx

I'm afraid I don't know hon. I know I had a 2nd D&C one week after my 1st due to pain and passing huge clots and was given antibiotics. I ov'd about 2 weeks after that.

Hope you do ov soon xx

Thanks leean after looking at dreaded google it seems I won't ovulate until all tissue has passed. I'm thinking I maybe should of had a d and c now, argh I'm so impatient!! Xx

Sorry to hear that Twixi, I would have thought that you won't ovulate until all the tissue has passed.

As soon as I had my 2nd D&C I felt back to myself again (sorry bad English) and as I said I ov'd about 2 weeks later!!

Are they considering giving you a D&C to get rid of the retained products? X

No leean the cut off point is 20mm! I've stopped bleeding now so il probably need to wait for first af.
I've had a look at google to see if there are any natural ways to get things moving, someone said raspberry leaf tea? I may give that a go, waiting is just too difficult! My sil had her baby yesterday at the same hospital I was at, at the same time I was there- jealous!! X

That must be so hard on you, I know it would be on me.

Maybe try Raspberry Leaf Tea then and see if that works. I would have thought they would have given you the option of surgery to get rid of it though.

It must be heartbreaking for you xx

I'm pretty down in the dumps today, another relative is due a few days before I would have been in December :-( really hope I'm pregnant again by then!
Il buy some tea make me feel pro active!!
Yeah I thought they might of gave me some sort of tablet? Never mind must think positive, it's so hard argh! Xx

It is hard but try to stay positive. You have been through a lot so no wonder you are feeling down. I still get down days almost 5 weeks after my mc but they are less each time.

The main thing is to take care of yourself for now and try again when you are ready too xx

Thanks again want to try now!
Well ordered raspberry leaf capsules and lavender oil, it can cause uterine contractions, so we shall see if that gets things moving x

Well hope they don't cause too much pain though hon, that's all you need xx

Oh jeez I know, now I've ordered them I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't mess about with things, paranoia,desperation does funny things to ya! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back