Sleepy and grumpy!

ZMD

Reaction score
For the last 3 days Tegan has been unbelievable grumpy! today she's also been extra sleepy and has slept most of the day and hardly drunk any milk. any ideas? xx

Sounds like Isla...! She's not too grumpy but seems to be sleeping more and as you already know, not drinking much milk :sad:

No ideas but Seb has been the exact same! I put it down to the fact that things haven't been great at home but looks like it could actually be another reason if loads of baba's are at it!

I can't put her down for more than 2 mins without being screamed at! i thought it might be teeth coming But i don't know! x

Isla is the same. I have to force her to nap. We both just had an hour on my bed. She sits there grizzling when I know she's tired. I can't do anything either without her whinging. Xx

I just tried to have a bath whilst OH had her But she screamed and screamed! Im meant to be going out tonight But doesn't look like i will be! the house has turned into a right mess as OH has been working loads and i literally can't do anything! Im finding it hard work Atm. winge over lol xx

Teething. Trapped wind? My boy got teeth yesterday. 4 1/2 months old. He has been a nightmare for a month.

It was teeth one appeared yesterday! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back