Sleeping positions

Katie21

Reaction score
Is anyone else worrying about the way they are sleeping? I have no problem with sleeping on my side now have got used to it, always slept on my front before. But i can seem to get comfortable on my left side, or when i do i then move on to my right again in my sleep. They say you should'nt sleep on your right so it just worries me a little bit.

I often sleep on my right side, I think as long as you don't sleep on your back (which compresses an artery) baby should be fine x x

well only place a can sleep is on me back so dont know what to do x

I normally sleep on my right and occasionally my left but rend to switch between the two in the night. I'm normally a front sleeper which means I never get a good night sleep nowadays in between the toilet trips!!

Between toilet trips and trying to get comfortable it takes a while to get settled , but its usually on my right side as I find that lessens the heartburn .

katie I am exactly the same. I find I cannot breathe properly on my left side? Not sure why this happens as I am fine when on my right - they say lying on right or back reduces the amount of oxygen baby gets but the way I look at it is that women have been sleeping on their right for years with no problems!

I wouldn't worry about how your sleeping unless it makes you feel iffy

Lying on your back can make you feel faint cus of the artery getting blocked off by babies weight but if you can lie on your back and feel fine I'd go for it ( I'd love to sleep on my back lol)

I'm sleeping on my sides, mainly my right side as for some reason my left can make me feel a bit faint too

I'd just love to sleep........ Cant get comfy at all! I think on back is ok as long as you are propped up with loads of pillows. As long as not out of breath or feeling weird then any position is ok. I'mnormally a tummy sleeper too so this is a nightmare....

I really can't wait to be able to sleep on my stomach again - this rolling from one side to the other makes me feel like my pelvis needs to be cracked when I get up in the morning!

I start of on my left and keep ending up on my back when I wake up, I feel ok on my back, but always have a weird ache in the lower back area

Im sleeping on my left as i have spd on my right and sciatica. The only problem im having is i get a bit numb from being in the same position too long.:wall2:

I wake up in the mornings with back ache and my hips absolutely kill! Think its only gunna get worse these last 8 weeks aswell!

i sleep mostly on my right side and back, cnt get confatble its horrible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back