Sleeping on tummy

Rhea has managed to roll over in her sleeping bag too and I've gone in to fine her fast asleep on her tummy couple of times not to worries bout her as in the day when she has had enough on her tummy she lets me know . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336807248.260575.jpgxxxxxx

Awww she's gorge!!! Can't wait for lily to sleep on her tummy! I love it when they tug their knees in and poke their bums up lmao! She's just too lazy to roll over at night lol!

Angel is in a sleeping bag too and she still got over. Oh she is gorgeous hun, so cute!!!!!!! I must admit even though I didn't like it Angel looked so cute and peaceful on her front hehe xx

Thanks I think she is cute too !!! Lol she sleeps most of the night on her side only really goes on her tummy early morning and normally has a half hr chat to herself before hand !!! So I'm awake at 4-5 for an hr !! Xxx

Thanks littlemiss- I hadn't heard of it before but good to know!

Ethan has started rolling back over again in the cot now so am feeling better about it but we still check on him a lot as well as listen on monitor!

Completely agree they look super cute on their tummies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back