• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleeping bags / gro bags

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Well I got brave tonight and have tried Harry in his gro bag and it's going good!

Only have one at the mo so will buy some more just wondered where you all got yours from

I bought this gro bag in sale but they are expensive so wouldn't mind a cheaper alternative xx

My sister in law gave me one of her old ones that she used for her son so Zach could try it and Zach really loves it! I'm gonna go to tkmax and get another one as there half the price than getting one from somewhere else! Have you looked online you more find a cheaper one xx

I was naughty and took back a duplicate outfit she'd been given from Debenhams and swapped it for a gro bag! Was £19 but I'm sure they atr cheaper elsewhere. My mum got me a nice 6-18 month one from Sainsburys?

I got several from eBay! There were loads on there, cheap as chips in comparison to mothercare one I bought first!

Asda ones are good I find, but if you want the brand go tk maxx, gro bags 12.99. X

Although don't always have the right size/tog x

I got my grobag on kiddicare, they are not cheap but good quality and I want something that will last and wash well, kiddicare do there own brand of sleeping bag though that are cheaper

Slumbersac!!! They are half the price of grownags and longer. Free delivery and really quick! Love them!

I love the gro bag ones I know asda and tesco are doing them for £15 at the moment!
I bought a few from eBay for £20 (new) x

Ooh thanks for that tip sue I'll have a look.

And I never mind going to tk maxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back