• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleeping bag users

I had 1 gro one a couple of ebay and some from mothercare. Mothercare one's are pretty long I was given a blue one when pregnant (had a little girl) you can have it for the cost of postage? Its just sat doing nothing! xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Here it is excellent condition 6-12 months and its 1 tog xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333603903926.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333603903926.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 16
I got mine from eBay for £4 each I think. I got 2 mama's & papa's size 6-18 months do they are really long. 1 summer & 1 winter one

Which reminds me, must find more!

Here it is excellent condition 6-12 months and its 1 tog xx

Thanks so much zmd. That would be amazing. Do you have PayPal? X

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

If you've got an IKEA near you they do them xx they're lovely and cosy too xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Ooh never considered ikea. Thank you xx

With the sleeping bags. What do you dress lo in? Still a vest and sleep suit? Do you put one layer blanket over too?

Thanks ladies xx

With the sleeping bags. What do you dress lo in? Still a vest and sleep suit? Do you put one layer blanket over too?

Thanks ladies xx

Grace has jammies and a thin sheet over as she likes to be tucked in

I was looking at a grobag one in tk max at the weekend and the only reason i didn't get it was i thought it was ridiculously long so would stick to blankets until she moves to her cot, cant remember the price but i don't think it was too much maybe 12 pounds

Thanks ladies xx

Sleepsuit and vest unless hot then a long sleeved vest or even hotter and a short sleeved one!
When he was little I'd tuck him in with a sheet but he doesn't need one now

Hey SG. I put him in sleepsuit/babygrow and vest. If warm, I skip the vest and just babygrow. They are togged to and I have a 1 tog for warm nights.x

Hey,

We love sleeping bags and still use them now. My favorite are the Mothercare ones, they are very generous in their sizing and have zips rather than poppers xxxxx

:) thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back