• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sleeping babies...

Squiglet

Reaction score
So many people have recently said their babies sleep through the night... but I don't seem to have that luck...:roll: There is no way lil miss will be sleeping through any time soon and now wakes every two hours for boob at night... :wall:

Tia was the same as lil miss.. both were breast fed... but I also know that some boobie babies sleep through too... :think: I also know some people mix feed which seems to give the best of both worlds, a baby that sleeps through yet has the benefits of boob milk... I was just interested as to what the % were...By sleep through I mean between 6 to 8 hours or more straight sleep....

Didn't sleep through when breast/bottle fed mix and still doesn't sleep through now bottle fed. Never sleeps more than 4 hours in a row ever.

For the past week James has slept from 8pm to 6am. He is like clockwork - even has his own little routine now of waking himself up at 6am doing massive farts and filling his nappy!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Then he will lie there cooing at his mobile til I go and pick him out of his crib and Im greeted with a huge big smile. :D

I just :pray: :pray: :pray: that it continues!!!!

Jack is bottle fed, slept through from 9 weeks - 7pm - 8:30am :)

neither of mine sleep through and they are both bottle fed.

Cally sleeps through and is 100% breastfed

Seren was mixed fed till 2 months, had a bottle of formula before bed and didn't sleep through till 13 months. You either have a sleeper or you don't

jack ended up being bottle fed and didnt sleep through until about 9 months

rachelandjarvis said:
neither of mine sleep through and they are both bottle fed.

Cor... don't envy you there... :rotfl: :rotfl: Just having one not sleeping is bad enough... :rotfl: :rotfl:

beanie said:
You either have a sleeper or you don't

Looking at the results so far that looks about right :think:

Charlotte slept thru on and off from 12 weeks and was bottle fed from 3 weeks. She started to sleep 11-12 hours most nights from when she was on solids properly

bottle fed
slept through for about 6 weeks now i think

Isaac only started sleeping through from 5months, but with ONE BF, so don't know if you still class that as sleeping through? Once he dropped that feed himself, just stopped waking for it, he slept through until 6/7am, from going to bed at 7pm, but he usually wakes at least once evrynight with a cry but re-settles straight away after I've been to see him. I don't think the boob or bottle affected his sleeping patterns tbh, I think it was his age/stage of development :hug:

When Ryan was about 4 months he was still waking up every couple of hours for a breastfeed so we introduced one bottle of formula as his last feed before bed time, and never looked back, the results were almost instant. I don't care if it was the right or wrong thing to do but it worked for us, and he was b etter off for having a happy mummy in the morning, not one almost at the end of her tether for lack of sleep

Clark is bottle fed and has been since he was 5 days old, he has slept right through since he was 7 weeks, and he is such a happy content little boy!!

Eva is breastfed and 5 hours has been her record so far, but its usually a LOT less lol!

Charlotte was breastfed and slept through (7-7ish) from 10 weeks, with a EBM dreamfeed when we went to bed. Dropped that at about 5 months. She regualarly sleeps 14 hours now - some babies are just sleepers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back