sleep

Gruntie2

Reaction score
had about 8 hrs sleep last nite.... really deep sleep.. only problem is i've woken up really tired this morning..... and i have to work now til 5:30pm :-( i have 4 weeks of work left before maternity leave... don't know if i can make it.... is it too late to maybe ask if i can leave earlier.. ?

ask!!! I did yesterday. My leave was due to start on the 14th which is 3 weeks away and I'm totally knackered so I asked if it was possible and my company just said yes straightaway so now I finish next Friday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No harm in asking hun, hopefully if they are understanding then I cant see there being a problem :)

You should definately ask about finishing soon hun, If we hadn't had a load of hassle at work I would of asked to finish weeks ago, am just so tired. Roll on Friday :dance:

Can't wait to have a little sleep in the afternoon :cheer:

Let us know what work say - good luck :hug: :hug:

I was supposed to finish on the 22nd Dec, there was absolutely no way that was going to happen! :roll: so now I finish next thursday :cheer:
I'm sure they'll be understanding :hug:

I can't see there being a problem.

Let us know how you get on. xxx

spoke to boss... as i have enuff hols to take off 1 day a week i am going to try this.. week by week.. see how i feel next week.. if i'm still knackered we will discuss my finishing date again.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back