Sleep Pattern/Routine has changed

glittergirl

Reaction score
Hi Girls

My son's sleep routine has gone a bit off pattern.

For weeks now he has gone to bed at 7.30pm (or as near to as poss) and slept till around 4.30 - 5.00am waking for a feed and he would then sleep till 7.30am.

For a week now he has been waking up at 1.00 - 1.30am. Sometimes i just give him a cuddle and eventually he falls back asleep other times he wants milk and cries till he gets it. He will then fall back asleep straight after his bottle.

He is also still waking up at 4.30 - 5.00am too though for another feed :think:

He drinks 6oz every 3 hours so he is getting plenty of milk during the day.

Do you think perhaps another growth spurt?

He hasn't woke for 2 feeds during the night since he was a few weeks old.

Any advice?

xxxx :hug:

Hiya hun - he might be going through another spurt - try and get him to sleep without milk - believe me you do not want him waking everytinme and giving him milk - ive made that rod and you cant get out of it! :lol:

Im sure he will settle down soon! unless its teeth?

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hiya hun - he might be going through another spurt - try and get him to sleep without milk - believe me you do not want him waking everytinme and giving him milk - ive made that rod and you cant get out of it! :lol:

Im sure he will settle down soon! unless its teeth?

Hi Hun :wave:

Thanks for that. Think i'll def try a cuddle tonight to see if i can get him back to sleep first and get him out of the habit of getting milk every time.

He is def having probs with his gums as he chews his fist all day long, even spitting out his dummie (which he loves) in favour of his hands. He's really dribbly and red cheeked too. Think i'll keep the teething gel handy tonight too see if that works.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back