Sleep gear for babies

We used the GRO Company swaddle for the first couple of months (my son was small but not tiny at birth and was still fine with the minimum weight), then the love to dream transition Swaddles as he rolled early and we needed 1 arm out, the snuz ones from 5 months as he was finally happy with both arms out and I've now had to order some more in size 6-18 months. I wouldn't worry about getting a stock in as you'll never know what they will like until they are born. Just focus on the first size. They grow so fast anyway!

Totally agree. Don't buy took much ahead of time. When I said 3 sleeping bags in a size I meant in terms of washing etc. You just don't know what baby will like. There are plenty of things that I thought I'd do or wouldn't do and it just wasn't the reality!! Also as baby will be in with you for the first 6 months, you'll probably find you don't use the nursery all that much.

Totally agree. Don't buy took much ahead of time. When I said 3 sleeping bags in a size I meant in terms of washing etc. You just don't know what baby will like. There are plenty of things that I thought I'd do or wouldn't do and it just wasn't the reality!! Also as baby will be in with you for the first 6 months, you'll probably find you don't use the nursery all that much.

Thanks so much Moomin. :)
Im going to grab some nursery bargins while i can in regards to the bedding tho- prob is a bit pre empt but feel its best. Going to just get 1 sleepingbag and 2 blankets (not now bit later) and see how it goes again. I wont buy multiples of anything till i know for sure. thank you for your help & for all you ladies help! been great, atleast i now know its a case of sleepbag or blankets makes it easier for me! i personally hope baby just likes blankets as be easier!! so im ganna go ahead get curtains, bedding set (which inc fitted sheets) and sleepbag for now. blankets later. im only grabbing stuff now cause 20% off etc so far

You wont go wrong whatever you go for - and if it never gets used then there is always #2 or facebook marketplace. Enjoy your decorating - it sounds like you have a great vision in mind!

You wont go wrong whatever you go for - and if it never gets used then there is always #2 or facebook marketplace. Enjoy your decorating - it sounds like you have a great vision in mind!

Thank you i do look forward to that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back