Skincare safe to use when pregnant?

Yeah they told us that everything in there is ok from a couple of weeks pregnant!! I bought my pregnant friend stuff from there!! There dream cream is good on stretch marks too!!
xxx

Did you find out whether you can use simple products hunny? x x

ooops sorry I missed this! Haven't been on here much lately!

Here is the reply

Thank you for your email regarding Simple.

I would like to advise that you should be able to use majority of the Simple range apart from Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream as this contains Vitamin A.

Kind regards,

Thats great hunny thank you :)
I asked in boots and they advised the best skincare range to use was simple, so treated myself to quite a few products :) x x

I asked in boots and they advised the best skincare range to use was simple, so treated myself to quite a few products :) x x

Nice one! Always nice to treat yourself - esp now ;)
I got Superdrug in the end (because Simple took 2 and a half weeks to reply) and love it!
xx

I got Superdrug in the end (because Simple took 2 and a half weeks to reply) and love it!
xx

I probally would of got the superdrug brand if the ladies in boots hadnt of said that simple was ok. I also found simple shampoo and conditioner too plus they do sunscreen.

How are you sunnymummy? x x

xx

I probally would of got the superdrug brand if the ladies in boots hadnt of said that simple was ok. I also found simple shampoo and conditioner too plus they do sunscreen.

How are you sunnymummy? x x

I got the Simple shower gels! I love them - so kind :)

I am really good thank you :D Just coping with everyday nausea at the mo. Only been sick the once but that's down to sheer willpower haha!
How are you? You still running? xxx

Go for it, ladies! My friend recommended sweetsation therapy brand to me when I was pregnant and I am still happy to use it for myself and my little one too! No harmful ingredients proven, and all organic and natural, just love it!
xxx

By the way their morning sickness alleviating lip balm is just great! xoxo

Last edited:
I'm a trained beauty therapist and I learnt that in pregnancy your skin can become sensitive and your skin type can change so its best to use skin care products for ultra sensitive skin, or cooling products, and nothing to harsh, normally make up isent affected unless you have a skin break out or sensitivity to a product, so if this happens letting the skin breath instead of applying layers of foundation and powder is normally a good idea, you can get tinted moisturiser for extra sensitive skin these can be good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back