Skin/spots

Mummybexee

Reaction score
Why have I broken out in almost boil like spots-lumps

:( my skin looks like a teenagers ache!

Anyone got any good tips? I've got a face wash, cleanser , toner and a spot stick!

:(

Yea I has that on the other night! My hubby just took the p1ss out of me for hours lol

I sometimes wonder if it helps as its greasy however who cares- if it's good for a baby's bum it's good for my face lol

Exactly :) With the face it's quite sensitive so it's tricky to know which products are actually working x

the last two days I've broken out in little spots on my forehead and cheeks they're horrible. I never get spots even as a teenager I probably only had the odd one. I only ever use coco butter on my skin but it seems to be leaving my skin oily now. what can I use to get rid of these spots.

I would never use coco butter on my face due to being a heavy moisturiser - maybe try something alittle lighter - like a Nivea face cream or something - if in doubt use google :lol:

Bio oil! Sounds odd but I found it softened the skin to prevent it over stretching and really helped heal them and stop scarring too

Xx

Dermalogica clay face wash from the medibac range & skin clearing gel - it'll pass though? I was ashamed to go out the house for about 3 weeks & I never have bad skin!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back