• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Skin pains!

lmwarr

Reaction score
For the last couple of days when i bent over the skin on the bottom of my back feels like it is tearing. Is this down to the skin stretching on my back? Although I have a bump the skin on my front never felt like this.

I think i am going to be bigger from behind than at the front at this rate my arse is huge and i have a curved in my spine so i look like a giant "S". Oh i do look funny!

Awe bless you. Sorry I'm of no help, I don't have a clue. That about sums me up at the minute lol.

Nikki

Yeah, mine's the same. It feels like it's pulling from the back around to the front??

Just remember to slap the cream all over, not just the bump, or you'll have a lovely smooth bump and a back full of stretch marks! :shock:

Thank you have brought cream to work as well now so everytime i nip to the loo I put some on. No stretchmarks for me hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back