Six week growth spurt..

positivity :)

Reaction score
what are the signs of a growth spurt? Will is six weeks now so i'm wondering what i should be looking out for as i know six weeks is a growth spurt week? xx

i find leandro was feeding less as in every 3-4 hours instead of 2 but drinking the whole 5oz. also hes back to his normal sleeping habit of sleeping throughout the day then not much at night. annoying when we thought we hit the nail on the head :-( xxx

nik i had one day like that, he is normally every 2.5 hours but went 3+ one day and finished every bottle. how many ounces is he taking? xx

Phoebe is 7 weeks today so we've just passed that stage. I didnt notice her feeding more but she has been very sleepy. Trouble is she won't actually sleep and keeps fighting it so she gets over tired and grizzly :/ x x

I think Cam had one at 6 weeks lol. Just wouldn't settle and wanted to feed constantly. Obvs I have no idea how much he actually takes from me etc x

Phoebe is 7 weeks today so we've just passed that stage. I didnt notice her feeding more but she has been very sleepy. Trouble is she won't actually sleep and keeps fighting it so she gets over tired and grizzly :/ x x

snap! this is exactly what Will is doing! he is really tired but fighting it constantly and then getting over tired :roll:

please tell me it stops by week 7 lol xx

I think Cam had one at 6 weeks lol. Just wouldn't settle and wanted to feed constantly. Obvs I have no idea how much he actually takes from me etc x

i thought growth spurts would lead to a week of more sleeping..not less :(

xx

Jake normally drinks more and sleeps more at night. When he was newborn if he was having a growth spurt he would sleep a lot longer at night. It would only last a few days before he went back to feeding every 4 hours or so.

Kayden's growth spurts only lasted like 2 days. He would just be fussing all day about nothing, screaming & gulping his bottle like a madman then stopping & starting, kinda just fed on demand. Found the cartons of formula were good for those stages coz there's always some available.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back