hmmmm growth spurt?

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
after their 12 week growth spurt when is the next one normally my little chunk is packing in feeds as if there is no tomorrow, hoping its a growth spurt and not just him being greedy hes almost 20 weeks that sound about right to anyone?

I read on another forum that they have another around 4 months but can happen anytime so If you didn't notice one up until now I'd say this is it. I'm also waiting in anticipation :lol:

I love growth spurts he just sleeps and eats sleeps and eats he wakes in the night but i dont mind as he goes back to normal as soon as its over woohoo i think this is it, he looks so cute sleeping

You are so lucky that he sleeps, Leorah started having a VERY late bedtime last time she had one!

There is nothing cuter than a sleeping baby :)

Alfiesmummy said:
after their 12 week growth spurt when is the next one normally my little chunk is packing in feeds as if there is no tomorrow, hoping its a growth spurt and not just him being greedy hes almost 20 weeks that sound about right to anyone?

is he on solids yet? maybe hes hungry.

yeah hes on solids now, hes been eating sleeping all day. he has teo meals a day and 5 bottles normally today hes had 2 meals and 7 bottles and they are big bottles too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back