Growth spurt!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Theo is definitely having his first growth spurt! He's been attached to my boobs all day!! It's been lovely bonding time actually and I have enjoyed being lazy all day! Watched lots of films! Kind of worried about what the night will bring but hey ho :)

Those who have been through the growth spurt phases, how long do they usually last?! A day/week?? X

A couple of days. Make the most of them! Make sure OH looks after you!

What pp said, eat and drink plenty and enjoy the lovely bond you have. :) xx

Henry is goin through another growth spurt at the mo, he has been feeding most of the day. It may be comfort too as he is teething already. Usually last a couple of days xxxx

I'm wondering of Tilly is having one of these. She's been really grouchy all day and crying lots. I haven't been able to feed on demand either because of registering the birth and doctors appointments.

She's in a right old mess tonight. :(

Its so nice! I remember him being like this when he was trying to get my milk in and I was at my wits end trying to calm him down, but today has been different, it's amazing what three weeks can do to your confidence with a baby! I've had him on my boob all day and he's been a happy baby and I've been a happy mummy! :)

Tor - do lots of feeding and cuddles tonight! I hope she settles for you hun, I almost hate going out coz it throws us out of a routine, and I hate waking little one up if he's asleep - I've turned into such a hermit! Xx

Its so nice! I remember him being like this when he was trying to get my milk in and I was at my wits end trying to calm him down, but today has been different, it's amazing what three weeks can do to your confidence with a baby! I've had him on my boob all day and he's been a happy baby and I've been a happy mummy! :)

This is sooo lovely to read! I'm soo jealous and look forward to bf again with baby number 2 when the time comes (I'm expressing for Issac)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back