Sitting here too scared to phone!!

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Got to phone the doctors for my results and I'm too scared too....

Ok I rang and the tests are back but my doctor isnt in until tomorrow so they said could I phone back tomorrow after 2.00 pm. I said I thought that was too long to wait so asked for a duty doctor to look at them and ring me back - they are going to see what they can do......

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hope they call you back soon - let us know how you get on x x x

Wish I could whistle....... still havent heard from them and I am too worried to use the phone (I need to use it for my work) in case I miss their call!! Wonder if they have forgotten me :(

I agree, I'd give them another call.

Work can wait for a few mins xxx

Rang them again - doctors all now in surgery - they say she will phone me after surgery has finished - that could be after 6!! This is torture.....
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

OK had the call - I am NOT 12 weeks pregnant - I knew I wasnt - but she also said with a hcg of 2 at either 6 or 7 dpo it is unlikely that I am pregnant this month either :( the good news is that all the other bits showed a normal cycle so the fact I may have been a couple of days out on my CD21 test may explain the low progesterone - they are writting again to the fertility people but for now I am to still back and expect AF to start on Wednesday........

Thanks girls I'm alright about it - really do think AF is just around the corner - very crampy and now I have an enormous spot on my chin!!! Hey perhaps I can get our BFP for our first wedding anniversary which is Christmas Eve...... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back