• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sister

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Ok so my sister, the one that is 27 is a student and doesnt work and expects my mom to do everything for her!
Well anyway she announced today that she has set up a bank account for baby and has so far managed to save £200 for baby! I was gobsmacked!!!
I thought she was a bit jealous over me being pregnant because she's just moaned about everything since finding out and ruined my 20 week scan. And she made comments about me being younger than her and having a baby before her!

But I could not believe my ears, still can't. I feel like crying...again! Lol.

xxx

That is really nice xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I know!!! I feel guilty for slagging her off now but she was really mean at first lol
xx

Awwww how lovely :) Can't imagine my sister doing this for me, we're always bickering, then again she's only 14 years old :lol: xxx

That's really sweet of her! Probably her way of showing you how much she cares despite sometimes letting her jealousy getting the better of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back