Telling my little brother and sister

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I havnt told my little brother and sister yet! I have to next weekend as I'm showing and we all talk about the baby!
My brother is 6 and has Aspergers so gets easily distracted by his DS lol! My sister is 4 and the youngest in the family. It'll hit her the hardest as she loves being 'the littleist girl' (so thankful I'm having s boy lol)
Me and my aunt are babysitting them all weekend next weekend and are planning on doing lots of fun things. Should I tell them at the beginning or end of the weekend??

I would tell them at the beginning so they have time to express their feelings, their worries etc etc.maybe you get sth small to give them as a gift from the baby?

Sorry to change the subject Pinky princess, but how did you find the sex out so early?? Did you have one of those private scans?? If so how early can they tell the sex??

I too would tell them early, will give them chance to adjust to having a new baby around, also try to involve them in everything you can so they don't feel left out x x

Lil I had a cvs test as we were high risk of having a chromosomal problem. Thankfully we don't but we've got a heart scan next week as he may have a heart problem.
Hope I was gonna get them a prezzy from him when he's born should I get them something for next weekend?

You can give them a letter from the baby and they can write back to the baby :)

Sorry hun, didn't realise. I hope all goes well for you next week :hugs:

I'd tell them they will be an auntie and uncle at the beginning of the weekend so they have the weekend to ask questions. You might find they arnt remotely interested either, or don't undrstand why baby won't be here for a long time, they don't have the same sense of time as we do. it takes a while sometimes for them to understand and they might just carry on playing then randomly ask something when your not expecting it!

I would tell them at the beginning hun, gives them a chance to spend time with you after finding out and to ask any questions. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back