single

kelly-mum-2-be

Reaction score
HI... I AM 19YRS OLD AND 20 WEEKS PREGNANT I AM ALSO GOING TO BE A SINGLE MUM..AT FIRST THE FATHER DID WANT TO KNOW BUT NOW HE HAS ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND AND IS NOT INTERESTED.. I HAVE BEEN UPSET BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I NEED TO GET USED TO BEING ALONE. AND HE HAS MADE HIS DECISION THAT HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR THE BABY.. I KNOW IT WILL BE HARD BUT I WILL FIND A WAY TO MANAGE

Hey i admire ur determination, it must be really hard, at the moment i dnt know where me and my Oh stand with each other, they say a baby makes or breaks a relationship, and i think it is slowly breakin ours. We have talked tho and what eva happens he will be around and childcare and cost will be split evenly. But i know that if i seen him with another girl, i wud be devasted, and would find it hard to cope.

Keep stong girl, ull have a darling baby soon, and i spose that is all that matters, if he doesnt want to know then i is his loss, he dnt know wot he i missin

bec x x

Hi mate welocme to the forum, I'm 19 too.

My life is going the same way as boo's at the mo - although I love the father, my OH - there have been some very bad things going on and things I find it hard to forgive him for. We argue a lot and I think the baby is breaking ouraltionship rather than making it.

I look forward to reading your posts on here and hope the res of your pregnancy goes well x

aint that odd, im 19 aswell, we cud make a club, u know somethin like the 19 year olds who hate men, lol. Ah well jus a suggestion hehehehe :lol: :lol:

bec x x x

Hiya girls im not 19 years old(i wish i was) I do also admire you determination and maturity.

I have two daughters that have children, ones 21 and has a 4 year old and 2 year old(shes 2 today) and my other is 19 and has a 2 year old and 6 month old, my 19 year old is a single mum and had all the smae thoughts going through her head as you.

With the help and support of friends and family,you CAN do it!!! The babys father in your life isnt always the answer to a perfect family.(talking from experience)

keep thinking positively, my thoughts are with all of you.

Rachel

Hiya guys,
I'm bk again i am now 32weeks pregnant and life without the father has not been to bad i do have alot of support from my family and friends.. He did txt me to say 'I am happy with my girlfriend i don't want anything to do with the baby or you' But i'm not bothered anymore, i thought i would be a mess but i have coped really well and am proud of myself... It is his loss cos i will have a beautiful baby girl to be proud of and he will regret missing out.. Hope you are all ok luv kelly x x x x x

TOTAL CREDIT to you Gilr!!

You seem much better off without him and his issues. Just think how exciting and how much of an adventure your life will be with this precious baby to arrive soon.

You are going to be a GREAT mum.

Let's just hope these men who do these things don't suddenly think that everything will change when they want to suddenly enter the scene. That can be a new mothers weakness, stay strong!!!

Alll the best, Tineke

Hi hun

Welldone you for being so strong. Ive just found out that my ex has a new girlfreind and he started seeing her a few mnths after finishing with me. That was a total kick in the teeth but to make it all worse he said he doesnt think he wants to know his unborn son!

Im impressed by your strength and determination.

x x x

Hi Ladies

I wish you nothing but good luck and the assurance that you will be fine. I was a single parent for 5 years and enjoyed every minute of it.

I did get lonely sometimes in the evenings when Kieran had gone to bed, but no dad is better than a bad one. remember his loss. how many times do you read in the newspaper about a celebrity who was raised by their mother as their father had disappeared, and as soon as their child becomes a celebrity the father wants to take credit for it and then blames it on the mother. what a total load of crap.

I met a wonderful bloke when Kieran was 5, we went on to have Joshua who is 3 and i am now 7 months pregnant with Liam. and i can honestly say that i am really happy now that i have found the right man for me.

So good luck ladies, you will be perfect mummies. It's the sperm donors that are going to miss out.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back