Single and parent

mum2 six

Reaction score
Hi all i am single and pregnant i have children already too. Some days it does get hard but other days make up for it.

Hi there, im 24yrs old, single and 7wks pg with my first child. Im totally terrified, i keep thinking that my life is over. How do you cope on your own.

hiya im 18yrs old and im 9wks pregnant and im single. it wasnt a planned pregnancy as i was on the pill and planed to go bk to college after my yr out, i am planing now to go bk part time. does anyone have any advice about going to college and looking after a new baby?
thanx

Cadoline xx

If you have to put your baby in daycare during the time you're in school....depending on what hours you're in school because most daycares start at either 5am-6pm or 6am-6pm......I worked at a daycare for a couple of months and there was a couple single moms who went to school a couple of times a week while their baby was in daycare....or if you ain't about daycares then maybe ask a family member who you're close to like your mom or sister.
Hope this helps!

hi ange_mum_2005 (hope i got that right).
how you doing and hows the tummy.
have the same problem too. at uni now and planned on continuing in the new year, but i guess this changes evything. dont even hav family here, guess it will all work out though. Remember, God neva gives us more than we can handle (thats the most +ive tot i've had today)
keep your head up

i'm doin ok
been asleep all day
2 BFNs and the wait is driving me crazy, but trying to stay positive either way it goes. take care, happy kicking

hi, im 21 and 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby, me and my boyfriend broke up when i found out i was pregnant again, we had a massive argument and told him to leave, the 3rd baby was not planned as i was on the pill, he told me to get rid, or lose him so i picked the baby as i do not beleive in "getting rid".
so im a single mum now and would love to chat to other single mums and would love to know how they cope being single
thanx sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back